What could be better for your child’s birthday party than a woodland adventure?
We run children’s parties at weekends, after school in the lighter months and mid week in school holidays. We have a large wooden shelter with a fire, self service café, wood fired pizza oven and toilet, bringing the comfort and cosiness of the indoors to the outdoors. We run parties throughout the year in all weathers*.
Our beautiful natural woodland has many surprises in store, from an abundance of trees, flowers and woodland creatures to fairies, elves and leprechauns! If you are really lucky you may even see a fairy ring!
We run a range of different adventures that suit different age groups, bushcraft adventures that start at age 7 and run up to 11 years old and fantasy based adventures that start at age 2 and run up until 9 years old. An adventure list is available on request.
- All parties include: a one hour adventure, toasted marshmallows, freshly popped popcorn and hot chocolate.
- The minimum cost of a party at our woodland near Stamford Bridge, York is £170 for up to 15 children.
- For any additional children there will be charge of £6 per child.
- The maximum number of children that can attend is 25.
- For an additional cost of £3 per child, we can provide wood fired margarita pizza for the party.
- Parties last for 90mins but you have use of the site for 2 hours, so you can enjoy opening presents, having food and birthday cake as well as singing happy birthday. Please also feel free to arrive up to half an hour before the party if you need to set anything up.
- If you would like us to make pizzas for the party please allow the full 2 hours.
- We do not provide soft drinks for the children, so you may wish to bring these with you.
- We do not provide party bags or invites.
- To book, please contact us via the contact page or telephone Marie on 07788713393.
Book early to avoid disappointment!
* The only time that the Woodland Adventure Company would have to rearrange/cancel your party is if there were gale force winds. If this happened we would either refund you in full or rearrange the party to a mutually suitable date.